One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
student visa
Midhun Mj Midhun Mj Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i would like to study BBA in England. how can I apply for student visa?
  • May 17, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9942 Trusted Advisor

Hi, If you want to a Bachelor's course in UK, you can apply though a centralised admissions Portal called UCAS for UG admissions. Some of the Universities in UK also offer Direct UG admissions. it is advisable to Take either TOEFL or IELTS exams though it may not be mandatory for all Universities. 

To apply for visa you can either go to the UKBA website or seek the guidance of a education counsellor to assist you in the visa proces. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Nanthini Jp Nanthini Jp Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 78 Points: 1085 Trusted Advisor

Hi, to apply for student visa you need to apply through the VFS. You have to fill in the online application in Visa4UK, you need to accept the information and proceed to fill in your details online. Next you have one more visa application which you need to fill manually (you can download this from UKBA website). Hope this informtion will make you to apply by self.


Nanthini Jp | Peterkins Educational Solution Pvt. Ltd.

Add a quick reply to 'student visa'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.