One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
student visa
Sai Datta Sai Datta Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
  • December 09, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Once you get an I-20 the type of visa granted to you F-class U.S.A. student visa. This visa covers students planning to pursue full-time degree programs at either the undergraduate or graduate level. Make sure that you complete Form DS-160 before the interview for your U.S. student visa. After completing Form DS-160, print out the confirmation page with the barcode on a laser printer. Then, go to an approved HDFC bank in order to pay the visa application fee. Save the receipt from the payment. You should also make sure that you have the I-120 form, which is a form issued by colleges in the U.S.A. for affirming enrollment, and you should make sure to pay the I-901 fee online through the U.S. Immigration and Customs enforcement website. Save the receipt.

Finally,make an appointment for a U.S.A. student visa interview through the VFS website. This will require you to have your DS-160 barcode number and your HDFC fee receipt. You can find in detail about the student visa in USA immigration webstie.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'student visa'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.