One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Student Visa for NZ
Harshin Mehta profile image Harshin Mehta Member Join date: Sep, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hi My name is harshin mehta and i want to study in new zealand but i haven't complete my graduate though i went to college and gave exams but unfortunately fail. so my question is can i go new zealand on student visa? or i have to clear all the exams first?

  • September 19, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (6)

Neha Jain profile image Neha Jain Contributor Join date: Nov, 2015 Posts: 30 Points: 405

Dear Harshit


Thank you for your query.

I would advise you please complete your graduation here and plan for your admissions in NZ because this will help you chooisng further higher studies in your area of specialization and apply for NZ student visa.

I hope this information provided will be helpful to you.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Jain

Team Hotcoourses India

Mukesh Kumar Malla profile image Mukesh Kumar Malla Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hi iam Mukesh Kumar Malla from Nepal I want to study in nz I completed my higher education from HSEB board Nepal iam student of mgmt I have good marks in +2 now iam running BBS at tu npl but there is little much problem I won't be able to success in bachelor level from tu would u give me some advice .

Ny Saa profile image Ny Saa Member Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10


Its me Neesha Lama. i had compeleted my high school in business studies.(management faculty) in 2012. after that i had done internship as a accountant assistant for the practical now i want to join my bachlor programe so.. can i????

Sukhwinder Singh profile image Sukhwinder Singh Member Join date: Feb, 2017 Posts: 6 Points: 65

Hello,Harshin Mehta

I understand your problem .I want to say that you can go for abroad study in New zeland ,You can apply your visa file on 12th class basis.You can take visa on the basis of after 12th study porpus.because if you have 2-3 years gap after 12th so that is not big task. you can get New zeland study visa .So dont think about it and waste time just apply for study visa.One of my friend get New zeland study visa after 3 years gap and now he is in New zeland.

Ankit Vyas profile image Ankit Vyas Contributor Join date: Mar, 2017 Posts: 27 Points: 371

You can apply on 12th class basis if you have good marks in 12th class.

Add a quick reply to 'Student Visa for NZ'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.