One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Student Visa for NZ

• Harshin Mehta profile image
  • Harshin Mehta Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Hi My name is harshin mehta and i want to study in new zealand but i haven't complete my graduate though i went to college and gave exams but unfortunately fail. so my question is can i go new zealand on student visa? or i have to clear all the exams first?

Replies (5)

• Neha Jain
  • Neha Jain Expert

Dear Harshit

Greetings!!

Thank you for your query.

I would advise you please complete your graduation here and plan for your admissions in NZ because this will help you chooisng further higher studies in your area of specialization and apply for NZ student visa.

I hope this information provided will be helpful to you.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Jain

Team Hotcoourses India

• Mukesh Kumar Malla profile image
  • Mukesh Kumar Malla Participant

Hi iam Mukesh Kumar Malla from Nepal I want to study in nz I completed my higher education from HSEB board Nepal iam student of mgmt I have good marks in +2 now iam running BBS at tu npl but there is little much problem I won't be able to success in bachelor level from tu would u give me some advice .

• Sukhwinder Singh profile image
  • Sukhwinder Singh Participant

Hello,Harshin Mehta

I understand your problem .I want to say that you can go for abroad study in New zeland ,You can apply your visa file on 12th class basis.You can take visa on the basis of after 12th study porpus.because if you have 2-3 years gap after 12th so that is not big task. you can get New zeland study visa .So dont think about it and waste time just apply for study visa.One of my friend get New zeland study visa after 3 years gap and now he is in New zeland.

• Ankit Vyas profile image
  • Ankit Vyas Participant

You can apply on 12th class basis if you have good marks in 12th class.

• Asaduzzaman Munna profile image
  • Asaduzzaman Munna Participant

This is asaduzzaman, i am B.Sc in Civil student of 

Stamford University of Bangladesh. My Batch started in 2011 and finished 2014 but i 

can not complete.  so, 2011 to 2017 total 7 years of my study gap in undergraduate. 

again i want to start my B.Sc program. sir please give an advice for me what can i do and 

how can start my study.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit