One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Study abroad after Hsc - What do I need?
Nikita Kamat Nikita Kamat Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
i am a student studying Hsc arts in Mumbai, what do i need to do/give to study abroad as an undergrad
  • January 25, 2014
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10675 Trusted Advisor

Hi Nikita Kamat, to secure admission in UK Universities IELTS is major criteria along with good academic credentials. You need to submit inspiring SOP/LOR. If you are aiming Universites like Cambridge, Oxford,LSB,LSE, you may have to take SAT reasoning Test. Shortlisting Universities should be based on your entire profile considering Financial budget as well. You can find the list of universities offering Mass communication in UK at Uniguru website. Let me know your IELTS score and your percentage in 10 th,11th marks to guide you better.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Study abroad after Hsc - What do I need?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.