One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Study abroad in USA.
Kaustubh Agrawal Kaustubh Agrawal Member Join date: Sep, 2011 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir please guide me how can I proceed to study abroad in USA for 2013 intake in high ranking universities?
  • June 05, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you should start your application and plan before a year. The US academic year is usually divided into 4 semesters - Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. For applying for a postgraduate program in US universities you need to take the General Record Examination (GRE). And also you require to take IELTS/TOEFL for the English requirements. You should submit your academic record, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and proof of financial documents. You can select the university based on the ranking of the university, the Tuition fees, Cost of living, location of the university etc.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Study abroad in USA.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.