One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Study abroad

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
Can I take my family (husband and child) with me in an MS program in abroad? Thanks.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, you can take your Spouse and dependent children when you take up a Masters in Australia. You should be in a position to show enough funds to manage their Living expenses as well to the Visa officer apart from Funds required to be shown for Tuition fees and Living expenses for the student. 

The same is applicable to New Zealand as well. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit