One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Study abroad - Completed PG

  • Narender Kumar profile image
  • Narender Kumar Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

My name is Narender. I completed my post graduation. I need counselling to know if I can study in abroad.

Replies (4)

Dear Narender,


Greetings from Hotcourses!!!


Kindly email us your resume to help you. my email id is




Prashant Sukhija

  • Alex Pv profile image
  • Alex Pv Participant

I have only passmark in my UG ( English) but i have 6 years experience in sales and marketing  there is any way to study in canada. Business or any program.

  • Study Denmark profile image
  • Study Denmark Participant

If you wish to go abroad and  apply the stusy visa abroad and other country , so please visit INDO EUROPEAN. This visa Consultancy company provide the Study Visa Denmark and other Europe countries.

  • John Wilson profile image
  • John Wilson Participant

hello are you interested in getting your genuine ielts certificates? Contact our team for more information by contacting our team on whatsapp at the tel : +17203814056 we offer study abroad programs and visa at cheap and affordable prices

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit