One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
study and work abroad
Satpal Verma profile image Satpal Verma Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi I did MSc in Organic Chemistry, and I have 5 yrs work exp in pharmacy QC , sir can I get admission in diploma in same field in Canada so can I work there also. My age is 30.
  • March 23, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Yes, you are qualified for Diploma courses related to Pharmacy and after completing 6 months of study in Canada you are allowed to work 20hrs per week during your study period. The part-time work during your study period may not compensate fully your cost of accommodation and/or tuition fees. You will be able to earn well after the study period with your experience, qualification and diploma from Canada. I will suggest you to apply early as you age being 30 to avoid loss of opportunity and for you to qualify for Canadian PR.


Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'study and work abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.