One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What's next after 12th?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate
my son will be completing 12 th standard in india and i would like to send him abroad for his higher studies

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hello Mrs. Smitha,

You need to mention if 12th grade is in Science/Commerce/Arts or any other discipline. He could study his Bachelors in USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA which are demanded countries for studies abroad.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit