One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Study In aboard - transfer from ECE to CS
Raj Paladi profile image Raj Paladi Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi Presently i'm in My final year bachelor Degree program in Electronics & Communication Engineering. Where now i am planning to persue Master's in US, but in Computers/IT. The most important thing in my issue is whether is there any possibility of changing Branch in masters or not? The second thing here where do i get scholarships and part time job to work on. Because there is no source from my family side Thanks & Regards Sai Naga Raju Paladi
  • October 29, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Since you have graduated in Electronics & Communication Engineering and you are more interested towards specializing in Computer Science, pursuing a Graduate diploma course in combined Electrical/Computer Science disciple will enhance your profile and build a strong platform for your Masters in Computer Science disciple. 

The scholarship depends upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get the fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same. Also international students have an option to work part-time for 20 hrs a week. 

You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer the above listed courses


Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Study In aboard - transfer from ECE to CS'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.