One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Study in Australia

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
Respected Sir, I am Prem. I have already completed my Master's degree in Urban Planning. And I want to study in Australia with a little course of short period (2 to 3 months). So, which course is suitable for me which can help full me in future.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, In general there are no short courses in the range of 2 or 3 months for International students. The general Masters courses in architecture are in the range of 1.5 to 2 years. 

Many good Universities like University of Queensland, University of Sydney, RMIT, etc offer Masters in Architecture courses. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit