One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

study Neurophysiology

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Hello I got a diploma in Neurophysiology I want to ask if I can complete my study from USA.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant


Definitely your can complete your Bachelors in USA and few of the credits taken in your diploma can be transferred.  You can complete the Bachelors degree within 2.5 or 3 years depending on the credit transfer. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit