One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

How to Study PG in Aerospace Engg. in a leading International University..?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
sir, i am currently a 3rd year b.tech student in mechanical engg. from India. I would like to do a pg program in aerospace engg. in an international university either in UK or USA.. i would like to know the possibility of getting an admission in the above stream and the necessary steps to be taken for the same.. I also like to know about the fees and availability of availing the scholarships... Regards, nikhil

Replies (1)

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Nikhil

Thank you for your query 

This is the right time for you plan the application process so that you can apply for the Fall 2015 intake .

There are various steps in the application process as follows:

Test Preparation

GRE and toell /ielts score are needed by most universites for Masters Studies 

You need to take these by registering online by August /Sep 2014 

Application forms

After taking the test you need to work on your submitting the online applicaton forms of universities that offer Aerospace Courses as per your Btech % and GRE scores 

Application Documents

While filling the forms you need to submit  a resume , markscards, 3 faculty reference letters and a career goals statement 

For universities in aerospace , do refer to the course list the Uniguru webiste 

Hope the process is clear to you 

All the best 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit