One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What course to do after Ms(IT)?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
hello sir, i would like to ask you tht after +2 m doing distance education..i have done bsc(it) in computer science from ksou nd nw m doing msc(it) distance education!! nd training of php ,css.. so please suggest me ,can i go usa for further study.... and which course nd how!!! thnkuuu!!

Replies (2)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Gurwinder Singh, yes you can, But before that you need to be ready with all the requirements (i.e) Entrance exams like TOEFL.IELTS .. 

If you are interested to do doctorate in IT you can refer the below link

PhD in IT and computer science, where you can find the list of Universities in US. Download the prospectuses and check out their course details for more information..

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

thnkss sir,

this answer is very helpful for me!!

I have another question can i study for a php course in us.. or any course  in php or web desiging...

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit