One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Higher studies on fisheries abroad
Syeda Nusrat Marzia Syeda Nusrat Marzia Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 5 Points: 21
Hello I have completed my Masters degree from Fisheries faculty under Aquaculture department.. Now I want to study higher in abroad. So how can I get this opportunity.
  • May 06, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (3)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9320

Hi syeda, you can check out the details for PHd in fisheries form CQ university, Australia here..

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 39 Points: 480 Trusted Advisor

Hi Syed ,

You can take the relevant entrance exams like GRE (V+Q) for US and TOEFl /IELTS for other countries and then select univerisies as per the subject you want to do your PHD in . Most universities abroad have intake in Jan or August each , you can apply to the universities by submitting these test scores and the online form with your marks , resume, reference letters and career goals letter 

Biruda Virkud | iGrad Global
Showkat Akbar Showkat Akbar Member Join date: Sep, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Can I study in Fisheries technology without IELTS?

Add a quick reply to 'Higher studies on fisheries abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.