One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Studying Law in UK (undergrad) - Please help
Abraham Khan profile image Abraham Khan Member Join date: Mar, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0


I'm planning to study Law in UK after my 12th. I have just completed my 12th and I am looking to apply for the course. However I'm very worried about getting my degree reconized by Bar Council of India. I have seen some courses for Law with International Relations and I'm very excited about it.

Someone please tell me what I have to do to get my degree recongized by Bar Council of India after completing my 3 years of LLB abroad in UK? I plan to return back from UK once I'm done with the course. The complicated rules of Bar Council of India make me very anxious.

  • March 24, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Andrea Angelo Andrea Angelo Expert Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 115 Points: 1655 Trusted Advisor

Hi Abraham,


Thanks for your querry, 


We will be able to provide you the complete list of Universities.


There are 32 universities in UK which are accepted by Bar council of India


Kindly contact us on our Toll Free 1800 103 9634 (Extn:296)





Revathy Pradeep.




Andrea Angelo | Hotcourses India Pvt Limited
Aniket Athavale profile image Aniket Athavale Member Join date: Sep, 2017 Posts: 1 Points: 10


I'm currently studying in standard 11 th and after I complete my 12 th I.e when I  will complete my undergraduate degree I wish to pursue llb abroad please help 


Add a quick reply to 'Studying Law in UK (undergrad) - Please help'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.