One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Supporting the Research in Civil Engineering Construction Management.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
I am a Ph.D student in research step; I am looking for the instructor with Professor Degree, in Civil Engineering specialist in Construction Management who has the knowledge in both of academic and practical sites to supporting my research. I need to know the required fees for this course. My college will let me to stay in the University for not more than 6 months. Ibrahim Muhsin

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, we only provide information related to study abroad courses and universities. Regarding an instructor you should email the university or get assistance from some study abroad education consultants.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit