One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Want to do MS in UK
Abhay Singh profile image Abhay Singh Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Recently i have completed my b,tech in civil engineering, now i wants to MS from Uk i have 61 % in degree, so suggest that what will be best for me,
  • January 24, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Abhay Singh, Universities in UK will look for good IELTS score of 6.5-7.0 band ,good academic background, strong SOP/LOR documents.  For Civil engineering  in UK, you can look into Universities like Anglia Ruskin University, University of Greenwich,University of West London. You can find more  list of Universities  in Uniguru website. Click here to apply online.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Want to do MS in UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.