One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What test should I take? GRE or GMAT?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Vocational/Career-based | Preferred study destination: United States

Hi,I completed my M.B.B.S in 2014.I want to do masters in hospital administration in USA.Can you suggest which test should I take?whether gre or GMAT?I'm really confused..and one more thing..if they ask for work experience,will my internship of 1yr to complete my M.B.B.S suffice?

thank you.

Replies (1)

  • Jyoti Sharma
  • Jyoti Sharma Expert

Dear Indira,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

For Master in Hospital Administration or any non clinical program, you should take GRE and TOEFL. Work experience will be added point else it's not mandatory. And, internship is not at par with full time experience but will be kept into consideration.

Hope the above clarifies.

You may send your CV on for detailed information.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit