One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

TOEFL score and scholarship to pursue law studies

• Sheetal Kumari
  • Sheetal Kumari Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
My name is sheetal, I want to pursue my law studies from Kingston college of London. How I get the scholarship have i give any exam or not. Pls also tell me about the TOEFL score & how to get success in TOEFL exam and also tell the fees for TOEFL registration .

Replies (2)

• Madhan Kumar
  • Madhan Kumar Participant

Hi Sheetal.. Test Of English as a Foreign Language, is an internet-based test that tests an individual’s skills in understanding and usage of the English language .. you can check out the complete guide on TOEFl score format, preparation tips etc..here - TOEFL complete guide.. all the best

• Gateway Abroad profile image
  • Gateway Abroad Participant

Gateway Abroad provides the training for the exam TOEFL. Also Guide you for the whole session. For more information please visit our website  http://www.gatewayabroad.com/toefl.php. Gateway Abroad is the best Education Consultant in Kolkata. It has branches allover India and also outside India.You can Direct Contact Us On 09874993410 this number.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit