One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What's the procedure for transfer of university from Uk to singapore or new zealand?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate
currently studying under graduate course , want to change my university , whats the procedure thank you

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant
Hi Hemant, You can transfer your course from UK to Singapore provided you have the right marks in your present year and the course in Singapore is similar to the one you are pursuing in UK. It would have been easy to answer the query, if you had been clearly mentioned what program you are pursuing presently and what grades you have presently. Gigeo
  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant
i am doing travel and tourism from university of huddersfield in 1 st year , marks are good I am attending all classes and doing all projects . Thank you

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit