One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Transfer to US university!

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
Madam/Sir, I have completed 2nd yr in BBA from a college affiliated to Kurukshetra University. I wish to take transfer to a US university. Please guide about the process of getting the transcripts prepared. Also, suggest some universities with high acceptance rates for transfers.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hello Rachit,

Transfer will depend on credits you earn for your 2 years BBA that you have completed which will vary from course you wish to apply, and USA university that you wish to apply. Some university demands course evaluation to be done by appropriate agency like WES.

As a transfer student you will not have to take SAT I test in most USA university and TOEFL is the only test you need to take to prove your English proficiency.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit