One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Under-graduation in Germany

• Atharva Dongare profile image
  • Atharva Dongare Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Germany

Hello.

Iam thinking of getting an admission in Germany for my undergraduate in mechanical engineering.

So will you please let me know which are the top universities and is it worth and please also let me know about their fee structures and which exams i should prepare for

Replies (3)

• Jasmine Sukhija
  • Jasmine Sukhija Expert

Dear Atharva,

Greetings from Hotcourses India!

The entry criteria in Germany is different from the entry criteria in other countries. 13 years of education is required to be able to apply for Universities in Germany. Also majority of the courses are either bilingual or completely in German languages. Fees structure will be zero to minimum tuition fee like 500 Euro or 1000 Euro, this will be completely university specific. Some Universities take English and Maths entrance Exam or they may accept IELTS. I request you to share your documents with us so that we can check the eligibility criteria and suggest options to you.

• Deepk Kumar Dubey profile image
  • Deepk Kumar Dubey Participant

Other

• Ankur Chaudhary profile image
  • Ankur Chaudhary Participant

Mechanical engineering in Germany is a great choice because Germany is a place which is well reputed for producing world class engineers. Infact, if you will look at the global market, then yes, Germany leads it. So be sure to have a great career through your German bachelor’s degree. 

The school-education system in most of the countries is of 12 years and in Germany it is of 13 years. Now, the fact is you have to take up the Studienkolleg course in order to bridge the gap of 12 months in between. This course could be studied in Germany as well as in India. So choose the country according to your comfort.  

Now the best part about the German education system is that it is for free. Yes you read it right. It is free. The German government finances the universities there. So all you have to pay is the amount that is required for a comfortable stay there. 

For a detailed knowledge about the top German universities for bachelor’s you can get in touch with a well reputed German education consultant like Study Feeds. This consultant is very influential and helps a student to land up in the best of universities that matches up with the student’s caliber.  Hope this information will beneficial to you. Good luck for your career.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit