One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Submit documents for UK student visa
Tarik Hossain profile image Tarik Hossain Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
What documents do I need to submit for UK student visa.
  • June 25, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Morning. You need to submit your bank details like Education Loan, Saving or Fixed deposit for a minimum period of 1 month, your birth certificate if parents are showing their bank accounts, CAS Letter, orginal marksheets ,Bank Letter from the Manager and online application to be done and copy of it taken while submitting the documents when applying for visa.

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9942 Trusted Advisor

Hi, My colleague has answered your query. Just to add on, you need to Show sufficient liquid Funds to get the visa. The general funds to be shown is the total of Tuition Fees for the first year plus Living expenses for that year in UK. The Living expenses to be shown is 7200 pounds for any city outside London and 9000 pounds for living in London. So add the total of your Tuition fees and Living expenses and arrange for Liquid assests like Fixed Deposits, Saving bank or Bank Loan to get the visa.

Fixed Deposits and Saving Bank should have the required funds for a minimum of 28 days to be considerd for processing.  I would advise you to take consulting from a recognised UK education counsellor for your visa processing as any wrong documentation will result in your visa getting rejected. 


Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Submit documents for UK student visa'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.