One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Undergraduate Clinical Psychology, at Abroad

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia
I am a citizen of India. At present I am studying in Bhutan 10+2 with Math’s, Chemistry and Physics. I want to study in any other country to pursue my Under-Graduate Course in Clinical Psychology. I want Scholarship for my studies.

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi there are many courses available for Undergraduate Psychology in abroad. It is the study of the mind and behavior. You should be creative and have good communication skills in this field. Clinical psychology can be both a demanding and deeply rewarding field.  You have to apply to the university individually for the scholarships. Each university has its own requirements and grants.


  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant


Greetings from the Global Education Service!!

As most of the Bhutanese students apply for Endeavour Awards , you have missed the deadline .

Applications for the 2013 Endeavour Awards are now closed

Applications for the 2013 Endeavour Awards opened Sunday 1 April 2012 and closed Saturday 30 June 2012 at 11.59 am AEST. Therefore you for 2014 the deadline will be similar

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit