One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Undergraduate mass communication and journalism courses in USA
Kriti Jain Kriti Jain Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I'm looking for undergraduate Mass Comm. and Journalism courses in USA. I've just completed my high school exams and waiting for results. Please suggest me some good universities for the course in USA as well as other countries. And also tell me the career opportunities after doing the course, the eligibility criteria and the accommodation I'll get.

  • March 28, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (3)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

When you say high school - do you mean Grade 10? or Grade 12?

You have to have at least Grade 12 with high marks, as well as high score in IELTS or TOEFL  to apply for admission into an undergraduate degree program in the United States.

It is often easier and also cheaper to study at a 'Community College', rather than a university. There are many community colleges which offer excellent programs in Mass Communication and Journalism.

Most community colleges have special programs and inter-institutional agreements with various universities. Once you finish the 2-Year Associate Degree program at a community college, it will be much easier to transfer to a university.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute
Suhana Sinha profile image Suhana Sinha Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

is  SAT required for undergraduate programme in mass communication and journalism in U.S.A ?





Sangeetha Anto Sangeetha Anto Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 86 Points: 1410



Yes it is required for most of the Universities. Taking SAT exam will improve your chances of getting into Top ranked Universities.

Please write to if you require help in admission process.


Goodluck !

Add a quick reply to 'Undergraduate mass communication and journalism courses in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.