One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

University requirements for Germany

• Deepak Aurjay profile image
  • Deepak Aurjay Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Germany

How do I get into Tu Berlin or other uni in Germany. I have completed my 12th grade with a 1140/1200 in Tamilnadu state board. Do I need to write any entrance like Jee.

Replies (2)

• Jyoti Sharma
  • Jyoti Sharma Expert

Dear Deepak,

Greetings from Hotcourses India.

This is to inform you that German universities need 13 years of education for bachelor degree program. Also, not all the courses are available in English. 

If you are interested to apply for any other country, Kindly send us your 10th and 12th marksheets with the course and country preference at jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in

Regards,

Hotcourses Team

• Ankur Chaudhary profile image
  • Ankur Chaudhary Participant

The schooling system in Germany is of 13 years and in India, it is of 12 years. Indian students who wish to study in Germany are required to bridge this academic gap of 1 year. This could be done through the Studienkolleg course. Having duration of 12 months, this course conditions the students to adapt to the German education culture. Once you are done with this, you can select your choice of course. For a more fruitful experience, you can get in touch with a reputed German education consultant, Study Feeds, which will guide you perfectly based on your caliber. Plus, Study Feeds also offers the Studienkolleg program in India. This offer is for those students who prefer to complete this course in India, rather than in Germany. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit