One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
USA M.Tech
Madhav Aggarwal profile image Madhav Aggarwal Member Join date: Jul, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I have a GRE score of 325 & GPA in college is 6.75/10. Which unoversities can I aim for?

• July 04, 2016
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Indrani Sengupta profile image Indrani Sengupta Contributor Join date: Feb, 2016 Posts: 19 Points: 290

Dear Madhav

Thank you for posting query in our forum .
As you have not asked for any specific course thus I would like to recommend University of Texas Dallas ,  Syracuse University  ,SUNY -Buffalo, NYU -POLY  etc . The reason behind not recommending very high schools is your bachelor percentage as the universities gives more weightage to the bachelor percentage over GRE . USA  universities looks at a holistic profile . For more details I would request you to drop your contact details to my email i.d -indrani.sengupta@hotcourses.co.in
Thanks and regards
Indrani Sengupta

Rakhi Jain profile image Rakhi Jain Expert Join date: Nov, 2016 Posts: 72 Points: 1251

Following is the list of colleges for M.Tech where you can apply with your profile.

1) Yale University, New Have
2) University of California, Los Angeles 
3) University of Maryland, College park
4) Cornell University, New York 
5) Columbia University
6) Darthmouth College, New Hampshire 
7) Brown University, Rhode Island 
8) Jhon Hopkins University, Baltimore
9) University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 
10) Duke University, Durham

Add a quick reply to 'USA M.Tech'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.