One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I would like to know about the Visa and Its type and workpermit that I should apply for in Scotland

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

I want to go scotland dundee at abertray university i want to know what types of visa how to get work permit etc rules amd regulations...

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Aman,


You can study at Abertray University by applying Tier 4 (General ) student visa category, you can work 20 hours per week during your studies and for more information be registered at and enjoy our free services for visa and course consultancy services.

Thanks &  Regards

Poonam Rani

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit