One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Visa delay issue

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

I applied for masters at a malaysian university and I was accepted and received an offer letter for september semester, and I was supposed to get my visa letter before the start of study. But unfortunately i haven't received my visa up to date due to a careless officer in the university's admission office, who applied to me in EMGS too late, and the application is still under processing at this minute.

Now it seems I have no other choice but to defer because my colleagues started four weeks ago.

Now my question is can i make a complaint directly to emgs regarding this issue? or should i contact a higher officer in that university? What is the advised course of action?

Replies (2)

Hi Yaser,

Sorry to hear about your problem. yes you can send your email to costomer care email.

but don't be harsh.

Regards

nupur

• Malcom Jack profile image
  • Malcom Jack Participant

BUY 100% legit,genuine and registered IELTS certificates,direct from British council with IDP,verifiable online at the British council official website WITHOUT taking any exams,with any band score required.....please keep in mind that only serious people who are ready to buy their certificates contact me.. 

whatsapp now by:+19293620892929

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit