One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Visiting Training Program
Elina Khasanova profile image Elina Khasanova Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I'm a 3rd year Resident of Radiology Department, Cancer Center in Ufa, Russian Federation. I'd like to have a training experience in Australia,is there any program? Like summer training or short-time ? Dr. Elina Khasanova
  • March 28, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

You must have  Australian Medical Registration.  The Australian Medical Council (AMC) is an independent national standards authority for medicine, which conducts examinations on behalf of the Medical Board of Australia for International Medical Graduates. Also, summer is December/January here - that is when any courses are run.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Visiting Training Program'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.