One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
want a scolarship in chemistry.
Neelum Tahir Neelum Tahir Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
respected sir! i am a graduate and want scholarship in chemistry to complete my masters>plz help me out in this.thnx
  • January 03, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Netherlands

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hello, Scholarships are provided at the sole discretion of respective universities. You will need to first decide on what degree exactly you intend to pursue, which university you want to pursue that degree in, and then follow the institution’s instructions to apply for scholarships. Application criteria, requirements and eligibility for scholarships differ from university to university, but I have provided you with a list of universities in the Netherlands that do provide postgraduate courses in Chemistry. Clicking on each of the universities would serve to provide you with more info on the same.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'want a scolarship in chemistry.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.