One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Want to apply for a funded degree in media and communications in united states or Canada.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United States
Well I am in a hurry to apply for a masters degree in media and communication inclined towards film making and production. It would be better if i can also avail a funded scholarship for the same. Any info on this front will be really beneficial. I've also applied for a TOEFL ibt in the first week of December. Regards.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant


Hi Malvika, Sorry uniguru is not affiliated with any American or Candian Institue that offers scholarship on Mass Communication and Media. You can look for available scholarships on  Also, you can check the list of American Universities that offer courses on Mass Communication and Media.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit