One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Want to become a Surgeon
Antonieo Jude Raja profile image Antonieo Jude Raja Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir I finished my MBBS 2009 but I want to become a Surgeon (if super specialty also) in USA/UK/Singapore
  • July 29, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many universities in abroad offering Postgraduate Surgery courses. University of Bath in UK offers Master of Surgery. In Singapore you have NUS. In the USA, you have University of Michigan, New York University, Rush University etc. You can select the university and the course based on your subject interest and apply to the university.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Want to become a Surgeon'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.