One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I want to study Hotel Management and Hospitaluity in UK.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
I have done intermediate.i want to gratuate from uk.I want to take admission please guide me..

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant
There is a university in Scotland which is good and also gives you intensive 6 months internships. Find Scottish universities in UK to do a course.
  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant
Hi Ehtsham, You can do 3 year Bachelors in Hospitality in several good Universities in UK. University College Birmingham, University of Lincoln, Anglia Ruskin University, University of Bournemouth, Plymouth, etc offer the programs. In general you need a good 70% marks plus in your standard 12th plus IELTS or TOEFL exam scores. In general, most Universities have lots of internships for Hospitality courses and part time jobs will be plenty as well for students who study these courses.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit