One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Want to know about US or Canada student visa and after citizen
Ran Nanua profile image Ran Nanua Member Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 2 Points: 0
How I can apply for student visa of US or Canada visa
  • October 27, 2013

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Ran,

You need to have admit from USA or Canada universities for which you need to meet admission requirement. For Canada, IELTS is a requirement and for USA GRE/GMAT/SAT and TOEFL. You need to have adequate funds to cover your entire cost of education i.e., tuition + accomodation + living expenses.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Want to know about US or Canada student visa and after citizen '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.