1 800 103 2581
- April 15, 2012
- Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Sweden
Swedish education is regarded as among the finest in the world. Sweden offers excellent international education that gives you valuable skills and a competitive edge for your future.
1. You should have strong academic background to qualify in the admission procedure.
2. Must have IELTS 5.5-6 or equivalent TOEFL marks for English language requirements.
3. For Masters Program in Sweden - Minimum requirement for Admission is you have at least 4 years Degree. So, if you have either a 4 year Bachelor degree, or a 2 year Bachelor and a 2 year Master, or a 3 year Bachelor and a 1 year Master Then you can apply for Masters Degree.
4. Please remember that you must finish your study or studies before apply for a study program or course in Sweden.
5. Applications for master’s programs should be made directly to the host university where you plan to study.
6. Application deadlines for programs starting at the end of August usually lie between mid-January and March 1st.
7. A few programs also have a spring intake of students, starting at the end of January.
1. The Swedish Institute, a government agency, offers a limited number of scholarships for highly qualified students at the advanced/master’s level.
2. The scholarships are granted for one academic year at a time and cover living expenses.
3. The EU’s Erasmus Mundus Program includes generous scholarships for non-European students at selected European joint programs offered by Swedish universities and their European partners.
4. As a citizen of Bangladesh you are eligible for MKP Scholarship and Guest Scholarship
Cost of pursuing both undergraduate and postgraduate courses can range from SEK 80,000 per academic year.