One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What exams should I appear to study abroad? How much marks requird?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
Hai i Completed my U.G. in India (Chennai) ...Iam an Avg student ..with 6.45cgpa....I want to study my Masters in abroad ...So wat I should do ??? please guide me ??? like wat exams i should write and how much marks i need to clear it ,etc .....

Replies (1)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

Hi Vijay,

If you want to  apply for post graduation and PhD courses  your are requested to give the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) while if you are  looking forward to doing an MBA you are suggested to give the GMAT exam. All information relating to the GRE tests and GMAT tests are made available here - Test preparation articles.

 While applying for undergraduate programmes in USA you are required to take the SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test), which will qualify you for applying for a bachelor’s course. A good score for GRE would be 320/340 and for GMAT would be 700/800.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit