One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Want to study media and entertainment management related courses
Ratul Sree Ratul Sree Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Which is the best country to study my subject also for seeking job after study a value of certificate...Is it gud to join a college or university?
  • March 14, 2013

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor
Hello Ratul, Assuming budget is not constrained and able to fulfill all admission requirements then USA will be a good option to stay after your study and work. Most USA universities attract OPT which allows you to stay back after a year. Further the student visa is easily transferred to work visa of 3 years on getting job. You also get green card option if you have job on hand. Other countries that you should think about are Canada, Australia, Germany, and Ireland. Regards, Richard Lasrado
Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Want to study media and entertainment management related courses'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.