One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
what about master degree in us?
Romi Sekhon profile image Romi Sekhon Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i have done b tech in instrumentation so i want to do masters in US . Please tell me about the procedure ?
  • November 10, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

It is good choice to pursue your Masters degree in USA. Since you have completed your Bachelors degree in Instrumentation, you can pursue with Postgraduate courses in Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Technology, Control Systems and Instrumentation, Process Control and Instrumentation, MBA, MCA, etc. You need to select the university that matches best to your academics profile and financial budget. Then work on the documents such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of recommendation, academic transcripts and submit an application to the university. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Masters degree courses in the programs listed above in USA.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'what about master degree in us?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.