One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What to study after Masters in M. Pharmacy?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: Australia
I have done my M. Pharmacy in pharmaceutics from India (nmu) and I want to study further and settle in abroad possibly in Australia or Canada. What steps I should follow??

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Since you have a Post graduate degree in Pharmacy, you can go for Research oriented course in the same field. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Research courses in Pharmaceutics. You have to choose the university that matches best to your academic profile and financial budget. You have to work on documents such as academic transcripts, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, research proposal and other financial statements. Then you have to submit an application to the university. Some universities may also expect you to take IELTS or TOEFL and other admission exams. 

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

is there any MS course in neuropharmacology/psychiarty ? if yes, plz let me know universities that offer it...I m a PharmD graduate from India, Manipal University, and wanted to persue PhD (plannig to enter as MS student and then convert into PhD)


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit