One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What are the best places to study abroad for someone who loves commerce?

• Thaakif A profile image
  • Thaakif A Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

I'm very much interested to do my studies in Commerce abroad. Please suggest me some good countries and Universities to pursue this course

Replies (4)

• Dodli Nandi profile image
  • Dodli Nandi Participant

Hi -

There are many opportunities for commerce lovers abroad. You can read this article that talks about various countries, such as the USA, UK Australia and Singapore, where a commerce enthusiast can apply after 12th - study abroad options for students after 12th commerce. Some of the popular universities where you can apply are London School of Economics, Harvard University, University of Chicago, University of Auckland, NUS Singapore, NTU Singapore and London Business School.

If you are looking for masters courses abroad - you can find a lot of information in this article - What and where to study abroad after BCom? Some of the areas available after BCom are CPA, CMA, ACCA, MBA and MCom. You need to check the article to find out what these are. 

These articles will definitely help you. If you have more queries, please call us to speak to our study abroad experts. 

• Anamika Gupta profile image
  • Anamika Gupta Participant

Going to study abroad is frequently associated with cultural awareness, personal growth and also a lot of excitement. 

• S Kejriwal profile image
  • S Kejriwal Participant

UK is the best place for commerce

• S Kejriwal profile image
  • S Kejriwal Participant

USA has best universities, you can try

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit