One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What are the best Universities I can get an admission with GRE score of 303 and IELTS Score of 6.5?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
My Gre Score is 303. Quant 159 Verbal 144 IELTS score is 6.5. B.tech. graduation aggregate is 74.43%. What are the best Universities where I can get an admission in Electrical Engineering?

Replies (4)

• Anonymous Participant

Hi based on your score you can apply to these universities: - New Jersey Institute of Technology, Northeastern University, University of North Texas, SUNY Institute of Technology, University of Northern Iowa. For more clarification you can contact me at enquiries@hotcourses.co.in

• Anonymous Participant

i have scored gre-303 (quant-157 and verbal-146) acad-68%. which universities suit my profile? i have no job experience. 2013 passed out

• Navdeep Kaur
  • Navdeep Kaur Expert

Dear Abhijeet,

There are more than 4000 Universities which take applications based on your scores but please mention which course are you looking for so that i can shortlist some Universities according to your preference! 

OR 

Email me at: navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in with your preferences and I will assist you further! 

Thanks & Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

www.Hotcoursesabroad.com/india/

• Ritukar Vijay profile image
  • Ritukar Vijay Participant

Hi

I have a GRE score of 303 AWA 3.0 and looking for PHD opportunities in Robotics. I also have 8 years of work experience in Robotic and Artificial Intelligence with four publications in International conferences.

Which colleges can I apply for PHD with this score and what can be the options for stipends and financial assistance.
 Also are there any funded options for masters available ?

Thanks in Advance.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit