One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
What course i can do after Mechanical Engineering?
Binny Patel Binny Patel Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Sir.,i have comp. my bechlors degree in mechanical engg. from gujarat tech. university. i want to go abroad for study and then job.. which country and course i can do which are more preferable for me...
  • November 19, 2013

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Mechanical Engineering is popular in USA and Germany. Shortlist the University based on your profile ie., Universities will have certain minimum GPA, IELTS/TOEFL requirement, you should meet the minimum requirement to be eligible . Simultaneously prepare all documents needed for admissions, Statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, English proficiency exam. Once you have all the documents ready you can complete online application form on the University website. Upon receiving offer letter, you can carry on with the Visa process.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'What course i can do after Mechanical Engineering?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.