One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Which course can I take for a degree in Medical laboratory?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: Malaysia
I want to study for medical labrotory technology.....what course should i take for a degree.and which unversity/polytech/college can i do my degree?

Replies (2)

  • Madhankumar Kumar
  • Madhankumar Kumar Participant

hi Revathi, you can do Bachelor of science in medical laboratory .. you can check out the list of Universities offering Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science...

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant
Thanxx praveen kumar

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit