One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

what is the eligiblity to apply for a University abroad?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate
Sir, I am studying in 12th std nw,i am having pcm as my sub,i wanted to kno dat eligiblity a student should have,the grades...., wat neccesary things i should have......? i really want ur advice regarding it.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Jain. You require to have minimum first division in your higher secondary level. incase if you require any other assistance please contact us at    and have a look at our website

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit