One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What is the procedure to get a scholarship for postgrad. course in USA?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
Hiii. I have passed B.Tech (ECE) with 84.14% in 2012. My 10th & 12th marks are 80% & 61.1% respectively . I want to do my MS in USA preferably. Could you please tell me any good University for this and also scholarships being provided for Postgrad. course out there. Please revert as soon as possible. Thanks.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Ambika,

USA universities offer scholarship on Merit. The university you plan to apply should have funding availability. Some of the programs attract research assistantship or teaching assistantship or graduate assistantship. Scholarship has deadline and you should apply a year in advance. Moreover your GRE score will be important factor besides your documentation.

Hence university research is important to decide on the list of universities you plan to apply. Sorry! I will not be able to suggest any universities without proper research.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit