One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What MS courses can be taken up by a BE. Electronics & Communications' student in the Computer Science department?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
I am a BE. ECE student, and I would like to know what MS specialized in the Computers field are available to me. And please be specific. I know all courses are possible, but what are the courses that I should consider, exactly?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Since you have graduated in Electronics & Communication Engineering and you are more interested towards specializing in Computer Science, pursuing a Graduate diploma course in combined Electrical/Computer Science disciple will enhance your profile and build a strong platform for your Masters in Computer Science disciple. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer the above listed courses

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit