One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What's the total cost of studying an MS in New Zealand?

• Swathi Selvam profile image
  • Swathi Selvam Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Hi I've completed my bachelors in Life Sciences from the University of Madras, this year. I wish to pursue my masters in New Zealand in the coming intake. Could you please help me with planning my budget. I need to know the average tuition and living cost of studying in NZ. My preference is the University of Otago but I'm open to other options. Also, let me know if there are any financial aids available for Indian students to study in NZ.

Replies (1)

• Jasmine Sukhija
  • Jasmine Sukhija Expert

Dear Swathi,

Greetings from Hotcourses India!

There are a lot of options in New Zealand for courses related to Life Sciences. Generally they require a Bachelors Hons Degree. And programs are mostly research based.

The tuition fee will range from NZD 23000 to NZD 38000

The living expense will be NZD 10000

The universities do offer scholarships. If you can share your documents with me I shall be able to advice you in detail. My email id is jasmine.sukhija@hotcourses.co.in

Regards,

Jasmine

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit