One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

What should be the department I have to choose?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
I have MSc Electrical engineering and intend to pursue PH.D Electrical engineering but in US the universities have Electrical and computer engineering departments. If I apply to them do I have to study Computer engineering course also. I am not interested in it. I aim to do only PhD in electrical engineering

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

There are many Ph.D. Electrical Engineering courses are offered with major program in areas of research.  You will be having your semesters including research and dissertation. You must do research and consult with the concern Department at the university, or send email.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit